This is 5G
Welcome to the fully networked economy.
Today, we live in a world where we all work, learn, create and even get healthcare over networks—built on the 21st century infrastructures of mobility, broadband and the cloud. We call this new world the fully networked economy and it runs on Verizon.
5G is a once-in-a-generation breakthrough with the potential to transform every aspect of this fully networked economy. And Verizon can help this new world reach its full potential.
- 5G speed. 5G can provide speeds up to 10x faster than median 4G LTE speed.
- Ultra-low latency. Reduced lag time (latency), along with ultra-fast speeds and edge computing, can provide smartphones with new capabilities for activities like multi-player gaming on the go, streaming 4K movies and video chatting in HD.
- Massive capacity. 5G has the potential for massive bandwidth giving it the ability to connect a lot more devices at the same time.
- Expanding coverage. Verizon 5G Ultra Wideband and 5G Nationwide networks continue to expand across the United States.
- 5G Home and 5G Business Internet. Powered by 5G Ultra Wideband, 5G Home and 5G Business Internet provide ultra-fast wireless internet and the benefits of the 5G network with no messy wires.