- Dedicated, low-latency internet bandwidth with options up to 100 Gbps
- Strong SLA backs the performance of our high-capacity network, which is trusted around the globe by customers, partners and network providers
- Flexible bandwidth and service options to meet the growing performance demands of applications, users and customers
Trusted and reliable
- Award-winning Tier-1 global internet backbone engineered to elevate innovation and availability
- Scalable protection against threats and attacks through network intelligence and embedded security
- 24/7 global monitoring with 100% guaranteed network availability
Easy to use
- Intuitive self-service portal that enables control of your network parameters for high performance
- Direct connectivity to cloud service providers and data centers with options to integrate applications
- Automated traffic reporting and proactive notification of service disruptions and circuit outages
Flexible and resilient
- Adaptable, dedicated bandwidth with enhanced redundancy when combined with optional wireless connectivity
- Price plans, including burstable options, to help maximize cost predictability across your network
- Scheduled and near real-time bandwidth adjustments to meet changing business requirements
Maximize business agility and adaptability.
Choose the right Internet Dedicated
plan for your business.
Empower your business with the flexibility of usage-based or fixed pricing to ensure
you have the best internet service for your employees, customers and partners.
Promotional pricing available for speeds up to 10 Gbps. Learn more
1 Gbps and below
High availability globally for typical end-user applicationsBest for:Connect with an expert
- Applications tolerant of compression
- Smaller locations with up to ~20 users
See our current promotional offers for Internet Dedicated up to 1 Gbps.
10 Gbps and below
Ultralow latency, and high quality for high-resolution contentBest for:Connect with an expert
- Applications that require extremely high resolution—medical imaging, geographic mapping and graphic design media distribution
- Larger office locations
100 Gbps and below
Ultrafast transmission and the best experience for end-user content consumptionBest for:Connect with an expert
- Data centers
- Content and cloud providers with several users downloading very large files (e.g., video content) simultaneously
Get up to 2 months free of
Get a special offer on a reliable, dedicated internet connection.
Flexible billing options
All our bandwidth tiers are available with burstable or flat rate options to meet your business needs.
Usage based with aggregate or select burstable
- Adaptable-bandwidth commitment tiers with full port speed access
Flat rate with tiered
- Full or partial port speeds with customer-selected bandwidth tier
- Dynamic Network Management allows self-service bandwidth adjustment
- Flat-rate billing per circuit, no overage calculations
- Flat-rate billing tiers, 1 Gbps and below, available at select Verizon enabled locations1
Internet Dedicated for Public Sector
Get the speed, security and reliability your agency needs—with flexible tiered pricing. Plus, save up to 23% on internet service.* Contact a Public Sector representative at 1.844.825.8389.
Coverage where you need it
Internet Dedicated is a global offering and is available in 38 countries. This includes nearly 200 Internet Dedicated service edge nodes.
Intuitive self service
Maintain visibility and control with customizable traffic reports, network configuration and the ability to dynamically adjust bandwidth.
Internet Dedicated SLA guarantees performance and 100% availability, or we pay you.
Protect your business with automated failover to backup services.
Installation and maintenance
Our technicians can install your equipment and provide ongoing maintenance, including 24/7 proactive monitoring.
Agility with self-service features
Dynamic Network Manager enables you to increase or decrease port speeds on demand and view traffic. This control can help you meet seasonal, unplanned or periodic demands put on your network.
Internet Dedicated in action
Internet Dedicated provides you with a dedicated internet connection, not one shared with other businesses or organizations. This gives you dedicated, predictable bandwidth and symmetrical upload and download speeds.
as a Service.
Internet Dedicated Services can be a critical component of an agile and flexible network-as-a-service (NaaS) infrastructure. Learn more about Verizon’s network services—the most innovative and secure solutions to unleash your organization's potential.
Get the facts about Internet Dedicated Services.
Boost your bandwidth with internet you can trust.Read the fact sheet
What to expect with Internet Dedicated
Check out our welcome kit to see how easy it is to get started with Internet Dedicated.View welcome kit
When your internet doesn’t slow down, neither will you.
Look at key digital trends and technologies to help improve your competitiveness and bottom line.Download the e-book
Take a test drive.
View routes, perform ping tests and see Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) information using the Verizon Looking Glass.Use Looking Glass
Gartner positions Verizon as a leader.
Read why Gartner has recognized us as a Magic Quadrant Leader for Network Services, Global, (2021) 16 years in a row.2Learn why
Ultimately, which one you choose depends on your applications, goals, budget, uptime requirements and the size of your organization. In short, dedicated internet provides guaranteed performance and reliability with a higher cost, while broadband offers lower cost with potential areas of congestion and performance issues.
A dedicated internet connection dedicates a specific amount of bandwidth that is not shared with anyone else other than the users of that physical circuit. This ensures your internet connection performs at a consistent service level regardless of the time of day or number of users online in the area. In addition to dedicated bandwidth, performance metrics including network latency, packet loss, uptime, jitter and repair timeframes are guaranteed with service level agreements.
A broadband internet connection is a shared network, with many different users in an area sharing a common larger connection. The amount of bandwidth offered is only up to the maximum bandwidth or package speed available, with no guarantees on what speed you actually get or the quality of the connection. Speed is determined by network traffic and congestion, which can vary greatly depending on the location or time of day.
Bandwidth is often mistaken for internet speed when it's actually the volume of information that can be sent over a connection in a measured amount of time—calculated as volume per second (e.g., Megabits per second or Mbps).
Bandwidth vs speed
Bandwidth is how much information you receive every second, while speed is how fast that information is received or downloaded. Let's compare it to filling a bathtub. If the bathtub faucet has a wide opening, more water can flow at a faster rate than if the pipe was narrower. Think of the water as the bandwidth and the rate at which the water flows as the speed.
Bandwidth vs latency
Latency is sometimes referred to as delay or ping rate. It's the lag you experience while waiting for something to load. If bandwidth is the amount of information sent per second, latency is the amount of time it takes that information to get from its source to you.
Bandwidth vs throughput
Throughput is how much information actually gets delivered in a certain amount of time. So if bandwidth is the max amount of data, throughput is how much of that data makes it to its destination—taking latency, network speed, packet loss and other factors into account.
Let's get started.
Choose your country to view contact details.
- Select Country...
- United States
- Costa Rica
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
Call for Sales.
Or we'll call you.
*Public Sector pricing differs from pricing shown. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your government contract.
1. Internet Dedicated Services SLA does not apply with the Essential pricing plan. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your contract.
2. 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Services, Global. Published: 2 March 2021. Analyst(s): Neil Rickard | Bjarne Munch | Danellie Young. As a Leader in Magic Quadrant for Network Services, Global, 2015–2021; as a Leader in Magic Quadrant for Global Network Service Providers in 2011–2014; as Verizon Business in Magic Quadrant for Global Network Service Providers 2005, 2007, 2009–2010; as Verizon Business in Magic Quadrant for Managed and Professional Network Service Providers, North America in 2008.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.