of reviewers recommend this product.
JoelBilly · 1 hour ago
I traded in my 2XL for this and i see no difference in performance,,,,Hopefully this will be as good as the 2XL was to me...Camera definitely was an upgrade but the other phone was paid for...
Monty · 3 hours ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
Some bugs but overall excellent
- 5G Ultra Wideband available in select areas. 5G Nationwide available in 2700+ cities.
- Compared to Pixel 6. Speed and efficiency claims based on internal testing on pre production devices.
- "For "over 24 hours”: Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features. Average battery life during testing was approximately 31 hours. Battery testing conducted on a major carrier network. For "Up to 72 hours”: Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of limited other features that are default in Extreme Battery Saver mode (which disables various features including 5G connectivity). Battery testing conducted on a major carrier network. For both claims: Battery testing conducted in California in mid 2022 on pre-production hardware and software using default settings, except that, for the "up to 72 hours” claim only, Extreme Battery Saver mode was enabled. Battery life depends upon many factors and usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Actual battery life may be lower."
- Not available in all languages or countries. Not available on all media or apps. See g.co/pixel/livetranslate for more information. Translation may not be instantaneous.
- Not available for all camera apps or modes.
- Requires Google Photos app. Magic Eraser may not work on all image elements.
- See g.co/pixel/astrophotography for details.
- Coming soon. Restrictions apply. Some data is not transmitted through VPN. Not available in all countries. All other Google One membership benefits sold separately. Use of VPN may increase data costs depending on your plan. See g.co/pixel/vpn for details.
- Compared to earlier Pixel phone models.
- Recycled materials are approximately 19% of phone based on weight.
- Designed to comply with dust and water protection rating IP68 under IEC standard 60529 when each device leaves the factory but the device is not water or dust proof. The accessories are not water or dust resistant. Water resistance and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and will diminish or be lost over time due to normal wear and tear, device repair, disassembly or damage. Dropping your device may result in loss of water/dust resistance. Liquid damage voids the warranty. See g.co/pixel/water for details.
- Some third party apps and data may not be transferred automatically. Visit g.co/pixel/copydatahelp for information.