Meet the Samsung Galaxy Watch5, the premium smartwatch designed to fit your lifestyle. Get the insights you need to crush your wellness goals with this smartwatch, and also customize a new look for every workout with a wide-array of bands1 and watch-faces. And with features like Advanced Sleep Coaching, Auto Workout Tracking Body Composition Analysis and more, you never have to miss a beat in your busy day. Manage your health smarter on your wrist with a synced Galaxy smartphone, and explore a world that work in perfect harmony through Galaxy Connected Experience2. And, with a connected device plan from Verizon, you can pair it with Verizon's network to get data for your smartwatch on the go.
of reviewers recommend this product.
· 11 hours ago
Love the features. Easy to use
2015 · 22 hours ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
Love the features. Easy to use. Stylish
- Select interchangeable watch bands sold separately.
- Compatible with smartphones running Android 8.0 or later and 1.5GB RAM or more; Compatible for Galaxy wearable apps: Android 8.0 or later, 1.5GB or RAM.
- Requires the latest version of the Samsung Health app (version 6.22 or later).
- For sleep pattern results, user must wear watch while they sleep for at least 7 nights and complete a survey.
- The Samsung BIA is a body analyzer that uses bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) technology to track body composition based on weight, body fat, body mass index (BMI), skeletal muscle, body water, and basal metabolic rate (BMR) measurements. It is not intended to specifically diagnose or treat a medical condition. Requires the latest version of the Samsung Health app (version 6.22 or later).
- The heart rate software functions are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
- Requires Galaxy smartphone with Android 8.0 or later, 1.5GB RAM or more and the latest version of the Samsung Health Monitor app (available only at the Samsung Galaxy app store).
- Consistent with IP68 rating, water-resistant in up to 5 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. Rinse residue / dry after wet.Requires the latest version of the Samsung Health app (version 6.22 or later).
- As compared to all watches in the Galaxy Watch4 series.