Monthly payments shown are for customers who qualify to pay $0 Down, $0.00/mo for 36 months, was $5.94/mo; 0% APR. Retail price: $213.99. of $35.
of reviewers recommend this product.
West · 2 days ago
We placed an order for the iPhone and when we revived it the screen did not work. We are now waiting on another phone to arrive.
Original iPhone X going strong 4+ years on
Poor_Yorick · 7 days ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
Purchased new in September 2018. Replaced the batt in March 2022 for $80 to extend the phone's life. No problems ever with voice, data or networking. Has been a workhorse. Does not have the latest technology like 5G, but the LTE network works just fine. Will retire it and purchase the latest iPhone when forced to do so either by Verizon or when the current batt dies. My iPhone X purchased new in 2018 has been a great product.
1.The iPhone X display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2. iPhone X is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
3. Portrait Lighting available in beta.
4. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
5. Compatible wireless charging mats sold separately.
6. Apple Music requires a subscription.
Apple Pay Cash is a service provided by Green Dot Bank, member FDIC. Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. The Sky app will be available in fall 2017. The Sky app may not be available on the App Store in all countries or regions. iPhone X has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. iPhone X is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased , until authorization is obtained.